Tuesday, June 22, 2010

what makes a great film? is always question, should we go to how to appreciate classes in FTII, of course we can do that, but thing not everyone is able to afford and learn to appreciate cinema.. as an aspiring filmmaker, i started watching watching films when i was just 8 years old, my father used to take me to films, as he is an avid film goer, of course that helped me to develop my passion for film medium, later i developed a kind of obcession that made me filmmaniac, i started bunking classes to watch films, which affected my studies very badly, for that matter i failed in the intermediate and my father couldn't help but accepting the fact... my father almost thought that i had spoiled my career and felt very sad about me. everyone around started looking at me in a strange manner, they started looking down upon my obcession with films. however i passed intermediate and then joined B.A in Engilsh literature... and i never looked back in my studies, i started getting good grades, of course i worked very hard.. and everyone started thinking that i have changed a lot and had developed interest in studies, of course that was partly true, as a matter of fact, i continued my obcession with films, by watching films and developing my own stories based what i have watched. one more important thing is i used to imitate whatever i have watched... since i have been obcessed with films in such a way, my real emotions and my behaviour started getting affected and started turning into filmy, sometimes i was disillusioned, reality has its lessons for me.... continues ....

No comments: