Monday, June 20, 2011

A wake up call




As every day has its dew-fresh morning
Sleeping by the window, opening my eyes reluctantly,
Started gazing at the infinite sky,
while morning breeze trying to wake up my senses,
I saw a bird flying in the sky as if it is heading for unknown destination,
My negative mind feels pity for the loneliness of the bird,
But the bird is still moving without any sign of exhaustion,
It reminds me of nothingness of its journey,
Like man’s eventual destination,








Surprisingly, another bird joins it….
Both start playing the game of moving together
Neither of the birds is competitive or envious or trying to overtake each other,
Poised motion as if they have conspired with the moment,
Moving beyond space and time,
I felt the union of beings with consciousness of the universe,
A pure joy, bliss… an enlightenment…living with the moment,
For the first time, I felt I lived with the moment,
As the sun starts warming up the earth
The birds began to leave as if they have some duty to go for….
Waking up lazily, I questioned myself...


Why man always needs motivation or
A wake up call to do something?

No comments: